Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Marker Day

Filling myself with happy thoughts today I bought a new package of 64 markers. I love it when art supplies are actually entirely affordable and I can find them at Staples. Ah, a new package of unopened art supplies is like a having a little breath of fresh air mingled with excitement, because there is something so satisfying about owning something that's whole purpose is to provide assorted colours to play with.
Here is my green deer from today, made with the new markers. What's with all the deer lately? Well, it's just a theme I decided to go with. I'm teaching myself how to draw them from pictures because then when I feel like drawing deer on my own I'll know how. I still need to work on deer feet.

Happy Green Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory