Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming Events!

There are a few events I'm involved in coming up close on the horizon:

Ace Art's annual Winter warmer will be up and running from this Friday the 26th until December 13th. Opening party happens Friday at 8 until late. I submitted a couple of recent drawings. Aceart is located on the second floor of 290 McDermot Avenue.


Vineyard Christmas Craft Sale- Nov 27 from 10-4. All handmade items. It is in support of a Women's Co-op in Nepal. The co-op teaches and certifies women in valuable skills like sewing so that they have a means of supporting themselves. Last year's sale was a great success, and I have no doubt that this year's will be even better. Check out their fabulous website with most sellers listed here: http://www.vineyardcraftsale.com/ They are located at 782 Main Street.




St. Benedict's Table presents Beautiful Mercy and Other Works-an art show and music Launch happening December 2nd until the 4th. Opening reception happens December 2nd from 7:00-9:30pm. The Exhibition is open December 3rd from 12-7pm, and December 4th from 1-4pm. I am submitting two simple paintings that I did a few weeks back. I painted them when I was reading C.S. Lewis' Great Divorce, and they have an entirely different feel to them than anything else I've made in the last year. I haven't posted them on the blog yet. There is also an CD release for Mike Koop on the 3rd as a part of the exhibition. This event is happening at the Exchange Church located at 200-75 Albert Street, in Winnipeg. St. Benedict's Link: http://stbenedictstable.ca/2010/11/mercy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory