Monday, December 13, 2010

No Plastic Seeves

I had a welcome break from my day job today (one of the absolutely maravalous things about not having a full time contract), and I began researching artist promo mailers. I came across the website NoPlasticSleeves, which is a site devoted to artist promotional materials. It is mainly photographer and designer based, however includes some great visuals and ideas that is presented in a much more appealing format than many other sites that will pop up if you do a search for such a topic.

They featured the artist Jesus Galiana's promo piece: Here is screen shot of part of his image.

He is an illustrator and hand typographer based out of Madrid. He has some really great hand-done typography and some pen work that makes me happy.
Check him out here:
http://j-galiana.com/tag/pen-drawing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory