Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mrs. Shark


I went back to school today. For the time being I am a substitute teacher. This means at times that there's nothing for me to do other than make sure I'm in the room (this will ONLY happen with certain high school classes). It is a great contrast to last year where I had a term position, and there was always something that I needed to be doing. So while my students were working away at their assignments, I drew. I felt quite productive actually, this is just one drawing that I did today. I think I may colour it, as it needs something extra. I felt slightly self conscious about drawing, and sort of half hoped that the students wouldn't notice, even though I think if I ever had a substitute teacher that I saw drawing shark people, it would probably pique my interest. She looks perhaps a little more whale like than shark like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory