Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trying out ARtfire.



I have heard of Artfire, and decided to see what it's all about. I started an account, and so far only have one piece posted. It is similar to Etsy, but I don't like the layout as much, and there are aspects of it that are appealing, but I don't think I'll venture very far from my etsy shop. I wanted to see if there was a major difference in the kind of traffic get through Artfire versus Etsy, and so far it appears to be similar. I think the main difference is that Artfire deals more do with Art whereas Etsy has a whole variety. I find etsy more intiutive, though naturally there are benefits to Artfire as well.
I finally finished my Tree Drawing. I don't feel completely satisfied with it, I'm not sure what it is. Something about it is too calm. This is the one I posted on Artfire. You can go to it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory