Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meathaus-Website


I Came across the website Meathaus, and like the selection of work I see so far. The Meathaus website describes itself as:
"A loosely defined collective of friends and associates contributing to irregular comics and art anthologies and an art-blog-website with a special emphasis on drawing, sketchbooks and comics."
Naturally this would be something that would interest me. There are interesting postings on artists, their work and selections ranging from art, animation, comics, photography, design, and other categories. There is a particular flavour to the selections. If it were music I would define it as indie, but it is art...so I'm not sure what word comes to mind-perhaps part of the appeal and what makes it feel fresh to me is the drawings are more masculine(which is a change from much of the work I come across on Etsy and many other design/decor blogs). Check it our for yourselves and let me know what you think of it.
http://meathaus.com/
Screen shot from the meathaus website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory