Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Exciting Events



One of my best friends in the whole world is getting married! I designed her wedding invitations for her. Happily, she only needed a simple drawing to complete the idea she had about the invitations. This is it without the text(though in final draft we ended up switching it to landscape format). The sketch above is a cartoon version of them.

In other exciting news, I leave for LONDON, ENGLAND in one week! I bought a new sketchbook today and couple of other supplies I will need for the week-long short course that I'm taking. I'm starting to get really excited both about London, and about taking an illustration course. I ended up deciding to take a course called The Art of Witness: Graphic Reportage at Central St. Martins College of Art and Design. The excitement is really starting to build now that I have time to think about the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory